You've taken the time to dip into my page - thank you for doing so!
I'm guessing you have certain running goals in mind. You may be new to running, and would like advice or coaching to give you the confidence, guidance and support to improve. Others may wish to improve current running form and potential times, to target new running Personal Bests. I am committed to assist you in reaching these targets.
I also love putting together training plans with proven results - these are bespoke and not the "one size fits all" approach that you will find in magazines and on the internet. No two runners start from the same place or with the same expectations, nor necessarily with the same time available or environment in which to train.
Be sure that I never fail to be impressed or intrigued by the individual stories behind the reasons why we run! Please contact me, tell me yours and we can plan the next exciting stage of your running journey.
I am qualified in personal training by industry-leading Premier Global NASM and also as a running coach by England Athletics. I am delighted to provide:
- Running coaching, including 1:1 and small group coaching sessions
- Bespoke running training plans with ongoing support, 5k to Marathon, plus mentoring throughout
- Pre-race / event coaching – preparing mentally as well as physically
- Healthy eating guidance, nutrition for running and race preparation, as well as weight loss or weight management
- As a qualified Personal Trainer, I can also advise on strength and conditioning exercise to complement your running, making you a stronger, more efficient runner and less prone to injury.
All of us are individuals with unique dreams. My personal goal was to take on the challenge of running all of the Six World Marathon Majors (Tokyo, Boston, London, Berlin, Chicago and New York) and earn my Six Star Medal. Having achieved this in 2018 with the final race in a very cold and rainy Boston, my dream evolved into establishing Six Star Running and Fitness, so that you have the support in your aspirations, whatever they may be.
Training tips and race day tips … I've accumulated a few! Click to follow!