You've taken the time to dip into my page - thank you for doing so!
I'm guessing you have certain running goals in mind. You may be new to running, and would like coaching to give you the confidence, guidance and support to improve. Others may wish to improve current running form and potential times, to target new running Personal Bests. I am committed to assist you in reaching these targets.
I also love putting together training plans with proven results - these are bespoke and not the "one size fits all" approach that you will find in magazines and on the internet. No two runners start from the same place or with the same expectations, nor necessarily with the same time or environment in which to train.
Be sure that I never fail to be impressed or intrigued by the individual stories behind the reasons why we run! Please contact me, tell me yours and we can plan the next exciting stage of your running journey.
I am qualified in personal training by industry-leading Premier Global NASM and also in running by UK Athletics. I am delighted to provide:
- Running coaching, including small group running sessions
- Bespoke running training plans with ongoing support, 5k to Marathon, plus mentoring throughout
- Pre-race / event coaching – preparing mentally as well as physically
- Healthy eating guidance, nutrition for running and race preparation, as well as weight loss or weight management
- As a qualified Personal Trainer, I can also advise on strength and conditioning exercise to complement your running, making you a stronger runner and less prone to injury
All of us are individuals with unique dreams. My personal goal was to take on the challenge of running all of the Six World Marathon Majors, and earn my Six Star Medal. Having achieved this in 2018, my dream evolved into establishing Six Star Running and Fitness, so that you have the support in your aspirations, whatever they may be.
With 3 weeks to go, there’s still time to make a difference to your training! Try these ideas out for size.
🏃♀️🏃♂️ Vary the length, duration and pace of your runs. If the Woodley 10k is the first, or one of your first, 10k runs or races, take this distance at a steady and comfortable pace. You can mix up your weekly training by adding in shorter runs which you run at a quicker pace, although try to keep the pace consistent (don’t go out fast, then come home slow!) Shorter runs with a qu